Finding and acquiring skilled resources for organizational is equally difficult at it is to find a right opportunity for a candidate. Matching the organizational requirements with candidates’ is the optimal definition of Talent Acquisition for us. At Beyond Codes, we believe in “Smart Search” to find required profiles for our top leading IT / BPO/ Product Clients. We aim to help you to match your requirements of “Hunters” and “Farmers” across Verticals, Horizontals and different geographies in the fastest time phases. Our Head-Hunting service not only fills in high-level and mid-level positions, but also creates an area for those who require a high grade of knowledge in Sales, Business Development across industries like BFS, Insurance, Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel.
We are not a regular headhunter, but the one who first understands the client business & requirements, and then explores the market for Talent Acquisition and convince suitable candidates for the crucial role of “Hunters” and “Farmers”. We only cater to these business roles as we understand the needs and expectations in details compared to an HR or a regular head-hunting organization.
How We Deliver
- We recognize the client’s needs in depth and work to break down the exact requirements
- We work on the areas of finding such profiles without dependence on job portals and other on-line sources for identifying potential candidates
- We offer an interesting approach to find the people and we are not involved in doing direct recruitment in the market, however we aim to hunt the élite profiles that are not actively looking for a change
- We try to understand candidate’s career path, their motivation levels, alongside understanding client requirements, which comes out to be a win-win solution for both client and candidate.
- Based on the stringent criteria we are able to shortlist the best candidates reducing the effort of screening candidates significantly
- We leverage our industry connects and also get reference from candidates who may not be actively looking for a change