One of The Top 5 IT Services Provider Attained Quick Entry In Companies That Were Eyeing For a Sales Force Consulting Partner Tag
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our Client is a global Salesforce partner with a successful track record in planning and delivering Salesforce.com projects, in multiple geographies.
The Client was looking to rapidly reach out to more big names in North America in their target industries – Retail, Manufacturing and Hi-Tech. Client’s sales rep didn’t have the bandwidth needed to identify and reach out to the right contacts within large, untouched accounts.
Beyond Codes put together a team comprising of Database Expert, Research Analyst, QA Analyst, a dedicated Lead Generator, Delivery and an Engagement Manager.
As a first step, Beyond Codes understood the objectives of the campaign and client’s capabilities in the Salesforce practice. Our team worked to develop a clear and concise value proposition to convey the value of the client’s services to the prospects.
The Database team built a list of 300-400 Right Party Contacts – CxO’s, VP’s and Directors in the CMO Office.
Post the quick ramp up on the knowledge side, the Beyond Codes team adopted a Call-Smart approach to meet the goal.
The pilot program was an enormous success, exceeding the goal for appointments set. The client was able to get in front of high value Retail, Manufacturing and Hi-Tech companies for implementation, integration and migration to a new Salesforce application. The client realized a high ROI by engaging with Beyond Codes. The key to the success of this campaign was:
- Quick setup of a highly experienced team
- Steady flow of good quality leads in the target accounts
- Efficient reporting and value addition by providing additional information about each lead
- In addition to the meetings, the Client received short research documents, detailing a brief business and technology profile, on every Prospect
- 67 % of the meetings were setup with CXO and VP level audience
- 38 % of the meetings went to second and third level