Product Demo Scheduling For IT Services Company’s Automation Platform – APAC, Australia and New Zealand
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our Client is one of the major players in the IT Services space with global footprint with offices and development centers across the world.
The client was seeking to drive sales in APAC, Australia and New Zealand market in Banking, Insurance, Retail, Consumer Goods verticals for its automation platform that helped enterprises modernize customer service, improve business processes and enhance operational productivity.
The client was looking for a way to help its sales reps be more efficient and effective in the sales process. The company wanted their team to reduce the amount of time they spent prospecting and do what they do best – sell. They also recognized that once the sales rep actually demonstrated the product and met the Prospect, sales followed, but setting those product demos was challenging.
We launched a highly focused campaign to bring together key decision-makers from Client’s prospective companies. The program included:
- Quick set up of a highly experienced team
- Building a list of Right Party Contacts within Client’s wish list
- Approach Key Decision Makers and Influencers through our Call Smart Model
- Provide brief to Client about each lead through Beyond Codes short research document
- Online demos and in-person meetings with Prospects genuinely interested in Client’s Product
- Within one year, Beyond Codes set up over 75 meetings for the Client to showcase its automation platform. The success of this campaign led to a continued relationship with the Client that extended to a long-term partnership.
- The product demonstration scheduling program was an enormous success, exceeding the goal for demos set. In addition, the program nearly doubled the percentage of prospects that signed on as the client’s customers following the meeting with their sales rep.
- The client was able to demonstrate their platform to CXO, VP and Director level decision makers keeping their sales pipeline active.
The success of the campaigns led to a continued relationship with the client that extended to other offerings and industry verticals as well. Due to its phenomenal success, the program rolled out across the Europe as well.