Beyond Codes Helps Generate Traction For IT Infrastructure Services For a Leading IT Company In Fortune 1500 Organizations
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
A leading technology and services company, ranked in the top 5 Indian IT companies relied on Beyond Codes to create a high quality sales pipeline for its Infrastructure Management (RIMS, Security Services)
The client wanted to showcase their comprehensive portfolio consisting of services across all the elements of IT Infrastructure Lifecycle. With deep global experience and a strong client list, the client was looking to track new opportunities and expand its client portfolio across a diverse set of verticals. They needed a partner to get consistent access to high level executives and decision makers, ultimately resulting in a high-quality sales pipeline.
- To build and verify the complete database of decision makers for Infrastructure related services
- Generate quality leads with decision makers in North America in the Banking and Finance, Telecom, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail verticals
- Deep-dive in end clients current / existing requirements / pain areas / organization structure / current vendors / Infrastructure Landscape
- Callers who understand the IT infrastructure space and can ramp up quickly and meet the SLA’s
- Capitalize on new opportunities Identify sales triggers for Infrastructure Management
Beyond Codes assigned a team led by a dedicated account manager responsible for the campaign execution and success. The team, comprising of lead generators, database experts, researchers, technology researchers and delivery managers, understood the objectives of the campaign, the sales pitch and the value proposition. The team quickly got into action and provided support to take the campaign to market. The team was focused on identifying the decision makers and influencers while getting actionable inputs from the first call.
The team provided the client with a high-quality database of prospect targets, mined and filtered from Beyond Codes proprietary databases and research from extensive online resources. The database was based on predefined parameters of revenue, geography and products. Beyond Codes adopted a Call Smart model by researching the approved companies before first client contact. Short 1 page documents, detailing a brief business and IT infrastructure profile including details on data centers, virtualization, data center monitoring tools and other details relevant to the campaign message were prepared on every prospect. This eliminated the perils of cold calling.
The lead generator was able to connect with the prospect better and probe about the forthcoming initiatives on infrastructure management. Well informed calls helped in efficiency in the calling activity, shortened the time to secure introductory meetings and increased the ROI on the first interaction with the prospect while creating good first impressions on behalf of the client.
This resulted in meetings with decision makers genuinely interested in the client offerings thus revealing well‐defined business opportunities. In addition to securing meetings, Beyond codes provided the client with visibility into the process of how the right person was identified and what message was delivered.Timely communication and regular updates on the progress were an integral part of the engagement.
- Generate a high-quality database from the client target list of top Fortune 1500 companies
based on predefined parameters
- Approach C / VP / Director of IT/Sourcing/Procurement/Data Center/Security executives
- Prepare brief business and technology profile/sales intelligence
- Lead Generators call the prospects guided by the 1 pager profiles
- Lead Generators introduce the client and get a sense of the prospect’s concerns
Through this partnership the client was able to understand the Infrastructure environment of many prospective companies. This understanding helped them contextualize their offerings in the areas of Network, Security, Application Operations, Service desk, Process and Tools and Datacenter environment. As a result, the client has a strong list of follow up opportunities that they can monetize in the near future and those that have been monetized.
- Average of 30 meetings generated per month with a total of 280 meetings in the top
- Fortune 1500 companies supported by sales intelligence reports
- Range of C / VP / Director level meetings
- Higher efficiency and conversion ratios in the sales process
- Enhanced management capabilities of the sales pipeline