Generated More than 280+ Appointments for a Leading IT Player Leveraging Beyond Codes Account Profiling Capabilities
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The client is a leading IT player with services across multiple verticals
The client sought the expertise of Beyond Codes to gather sales intelligence on the Insurance market in the United States apart from bolstering its business development efforts through appointment setting. The IT major, a big player across industry verticals, partnered with Beyond Codes to launch intelligent and aggressive campaigns in Insurance to help get them ahead of competition faster.
The client was specifically looking for support to its senior Sales representatives through an in-depth market intelligence on the prospects that would also help them identify the right people in the right companies It was also looking to leverage the appointment setting services to look at substantially bigger and better leads.
HOW WE HELPED
- The objective was clear meetings with decision-makers and influencers among priority target prospects
- In-depth sales intelligence tailored to the market segmentation
- After a detailed study, the Beyond Codes team launched multiple targeted campaigns in parallel. Each of the campaigns for the client had an exclusive team working along defined metrics set to measure success on a regular basis
- The teams had researchers who put together a list of companies and the right contacts to be approved by the client. Post the approval, the researchers further employed several methods to deep dive into the companies on the final list
- The lead generation team, trained extensively on making the right impact, were handed a brief on each of the companies for reference while making calls
- The genuine lead, interested in the client’s offering, were passed on to the senior Sales representatives with a summary of the initial call. In keeping with the needs of the clients, the Sales representatives were provided with all the intelligence on the prospect
- The client received a steady flow of meetings with over 280 appointments with C/V/D level decision makers at an average of 40 meetings per month
- In depth account mapping and profiling done for 30 + companies