Launched a Quick and Aggressive Campaign for a Tier 2 Indian IT Company, Pitching their Digital Services and Generating Traction in the BFS Market
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The client is a leading IT player which wanted to gain quick traction into the BFS market with its digital services. The client had existing presence in North American market but wanted to aggressively pitch the new digital offerings in targeted accounts.
The Client wanted us to launch a quick and aggressive campaign to help them meet / connect with decision makers and influencers across BFSI and other verticals. The services client wanted us to focus on were Digital Marketing, Analytics, Digital Payments, Omni Channel Customer Service, Enterprise Mobility, IoT etc.
- As a first step, Beyond Codes understood the objectives of the campaign and client’s offerings in the Digital space. We identified a team of callers who had prior experience in digital and could pitch the proposition and answer any follow up questions
- The database team built a list of companies and Right Party Contacts – CxO’s, VP’s and Directors in the CMO, CIO, CTO office
- A brief business & technology profile including details relevant to the campaign message were prepared
- A clear and concise value proposition was developed to convey the value of the client’s services to the prospects
- Post the quick ramp up on the knowledge side, Beyond Codes team adopted their proprietary Call-Smart approach to meet the goal.
- Within 3 months, Beyond Codes generated over 25 high impact meetings for the Client for its Digital offerings
- The success of the pilot campaign led to a continued relationship with the client that extended to other geographies
- 64% of the meetings were on a call and 68 % of the meetings were setup with C level or VP level executives