Assisted/Unassisted Automation & Chatbots – Winning 100 First Level Meetings For a Global Digital Transformation Leader
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Client is a $11 Bn global leader in next-generation digital services & consulting serving clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
- Client was facing challenge on client acquisition; manage event footfall across geos.
- Target was to set up 100 first level meetings.
- Client wanted to introduce products that work around Assisted/Unassisted automation, Conversational Interfaces & Virtual Agents (Chatbots), AI powered domain specific applications for procurement in Supply chain & Finance.
- Understood the objectives of the campaign and Client’s capabilities in the Automation space.
- Lead Nurturing done in terms of following up and probing prospects for current opportunities or challenges.
- 2 weeks in house training on product and compliance.
- Deployed team of 7 resources on the project with expertise around RPA.
- Clear and concise value proposition was developed to convey the value of the Client’s services to the Prospects.
- Lead nurturing ensured higher visibility and brought in more RFP’s from the targeted set of accounts.
- Client received a steady flow of meetings with CXO and VP level decision makers keeping their sales pipeline filled.
- Continued renewal, expansion of team for introducing other Industry specific products – retail & banking, procurement) for the client.
- The success of the 3 months pilot campaign led to a continued relationship with the Client that extended to further 6 months.