Assisted/Unassisted Automation & Chatbots- winning 100 first level meetings for a global digital transformation leader
About the Client:
Client is a $11 Bn global leader in next-generation digital services & consulting serving clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
• Client was facing challenge on client acquisition; manage event footfall across geos.
• Target was to set up 100 first level meetings.
• Client wanted to introduce products that work around Assisted/Unassisted automation, Conversational Interfaces & Virtual Agents (Chatbots), AI powered domain specific applications for procurement in Supply chain & Finance.
• Understood the objectives of the campaign and Client’s capabilities in the Automation space.
• Lead Nurturing done in terms of following up and probing prospects for current opportunities or challenges.
• 2 weeks in house training on product and compliance.
• Deployed team of 7 resources on the project with expertise around RPA.
• Clear and concise value proposition was developed to convey the value of the Client’s services to the Prospects.
• Lead nurturing ensured higher visibility and brought in more RFP’s from the targeted set of accounts.
• Client received a steady flow of meetings with CXO and VP level decision makers keeping their sales pipeline filled.
• Continued renewal, expansion of team for introducing other Industry specific products – retail & banking, procurement) for the client.
• The success of the 3 months pilot campaign led to a continued relationship with the Client that extended to further 6 months.