$8 BN Global IT Leader Trusts Beyond Codes To Increase IT’S Presence In BFSI Sector
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
The client is a global information technology, consulting and business process services company with an annual turnover of $8BN, 160,000+ employees serving clients across six continents.
The client wanted some quick wins in the BFSI sector, without having to invest in a large sales and inside sales team. The clients own team was involved in ad-hoc tasks and missing a focused approach. To efficiently use the bandwidth of existing sales team, the client trusted Beyond Codes to generate leads and pass the hot leads to its sales team. In addition, the database that the client was targeting had missing information on decision makers and was missing information on productive accounts.
- Beyond Codes team started its engagement by deploying a team of 8 resources on this project. Including Contact research specialist, Research Analyst and Lead Nurturing Specialist
- We worked with the client team extensively on increasing the database size, mapping decision makers in each of the accounts, leveraging multiple tools to build an accurate database
- We engaged with the client regularly and provided feedback received during the calls to the client team ensuring the messaging and value proposition was fine-tuned regularly
- An effective Lead Nurturing program ensured that clients who were not immediately looking for a solution were kept warm and updated of the client’s offerings, ensuring effective brand recall and also additional opportunities identified for the client
- 132+ meetings were setup within 6 months of starting the engagement. $14.5 MN worth of business pipeline impact. 60 % of the meetings were in Fortune 1000 companies
- 28 % of the meetings were set in person and 64 % of the meetings were setup with VP and CXO level
- Lead nurturing ensured higher visibility and brought in more RFP’s from the targeted set of accounts