If you have experience, talent, and ambition, you may have a career with us waiting for you!
At Beyond Codes, we give you the opportunity to not only use your existing skills, but we also nurture them to help you reach new heights. The training we offer includes CAN SPAM, voice and accent, soft skills training, extensive training in your specific domain/technology, and much more. You will also be mentored by the most experienced and capable professionals in your field.
We firmly believe in appreciating and rewarding performance within the organization – in addition to the generous compensation at Beyond Codes, we offer attractive incentives and bonuses, and we also have monthly awards to honor our best performers. Some of the other aspects of Beyond Codes that you can look forward to include multiple shift options, pick-up and drop services for late nights, and top class facilities at our offices.
A work-life balance is another thing that we value – recreational activities are an integral part the Beyond Codes family, and we ensure that everyone gets enough time away from work for rest, recuperation, and leisure.
We are always looking for great talent in these areas:
- Sell company’s services to IT/Software, BPO companies in order to meet sales numbers.
- Responsible for target prospecting, lead generation, facilitating sales meeting, relationship meeting and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Strategically develop, lead and integrate the marketing and sales functions to and for company’s clients, which are mostly IT companies.
- Help target prospects/client sales teams.
- Understand and diagnose sales needs and align them with our company’s solutions using available tools and techniques.
- Understand and map of foreign IT Product/Service and US companies for new opportunities.
- Conduct market assessment of foreign IT environment and prepare business plans to achieve goals and objectives in sales.
- Create client proposals and contracts based on customer needs and any relevant documentation following company procedures.
- Develop and deliver accurate business reports by carrying out research, market analysis and mapping competitors in foreign and US, identify new markets.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising and communications programs and strategies.
- Develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the client accounts for foreign IT companies.
- Call potential clients in mid-market to enterprise company segments across North America and Europe, and generate qualified leads for leading IT software, product and consulting services using proven sales methods.
- Fluently speak with both business and technical executives and senior managers.
- Managing Client programs and campaigns
- Meet or exceed targets for both prospecting and generating qualified leads.
- Record all sales activity in CRM.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on company marketing efforts based on direct experiences.
- Attend and participate in training as required to achieve objectives.
- 3-8 years experience selling IT software, product selling and consulting services
- Possess high energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to maintain consistent levels of activity to achieve calling and lead generation quotas.
- Possess professional business telephone communication skills, and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Be self-motivated, and have the ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify the decision maker and be comfortable calling and dealing with both business and technical executives and managers.
- Goal-oriented, have the ability to consistently meet or exceed calling and opportunity generation quotas.
The position involves proposing Beyond Codes offerings to prospective clients through various business development activities. The business development manager is responsible for identifying and driving new business opportunities and achieving overall sales and revenue goals.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the prospective organization
- Prospect for new clients by networking, Telecalling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
- Requires an MBA or equivalent experience.
- 4-8 years progressive sales management experience.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Skills required include strategic planning, organizational assessment, creativity, highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills, quantitative analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office and CRM
- Ability to understand business and technology trends across IT industry and map them to Beyond Codes messaging
- Ability to work with teams, strong interpersonal skills enabling connects with people at various levels of seniority
Job Location: Simi Valley, CA, Chandigarh, Bangalore, India
Compensation: Base Salary, Attractive sales commissions and Bonuses,
To know more about current openings, call- +91.977.923.2778