Security of Data
Information Gathered on this website may be classified as stated below:
Information You Submit
You can visit our Web sites without providing any personal information. We may collect your personally identifiable information (e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other such identifying information) only when you choose to submit it to us. We may also collect other information about you that you provide by responding to our questions or surveys.
Automatically Collected Information
Beyond Codes Websites uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Beyond Codes may use this information
- To fulfill your requests by Beyond Codes or by such other partners involved in such fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- For analysis keep track of patterns of use of our website, content read, nature of visitors. We also track e-mails and e-mail newsletters we send. We note which links are clicked in our e-mail communications as specific user profile information to tell us what areas are of most interest to our recipients. In most cases, this information is analyzed in aggregate form, but sometimes personally identifiable information will be shared within Beyond Codes with specific program owners for the limited purposes described above.
- To develop and grow our business relationship if you are a Beyond Codes Business Partner or Vendor.
- To respond to appropriate requests of legitimate government agencies or where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations; or Where needed for corporate audits or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat.
No Third-Party Direct Marketing Use
We will not sell or otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide to us at our Web sites to any third parties for their own direct marketing use unless we provide clear notice to you and obtain your explicit consent for your data to be shared in this manner. E-mail a Friend or Colleague.
On some Beyond Codes sites, you can choose to send a link or a message to a friend or colleague referring them to a Beyond Codes Web site. E-mail addresses you may provide for a friend will be used to send your friend information on your behalf.
Privacy Statement for Children
Our Web sites are directed at an adult audience. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from anyone we know to be under the age of 13 without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. Such legal representative has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and/or to require that it be deleted.
This policy does not apply to personal information collected from offline resources and communications, except in cases where such personal information is consolidated with personal information collected by Beyond Codes online.
Our sites contain links to a number of Web sites that may offer useful information to our visitors. This Privacy Statement does not apply to those sites, and we recommend communicating to them directly for information on their privacy policies.
BCI Personal Data Protection Policy
All individuals who are the subject of personal data held by BCI are entitled to:
1. Ask what information the company holds about them and why.
2. Ask how to gain access to it.
3. Be informed how to keep it up to date.
4. Be informed how the company is meeting its data protection obligations.
If an individual contacts the company requesting this information, this is called a “Subject Access Request”. Subject Access Requests from individuals should be made by email, addressed to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. The Data Protection Officer can supply a standard request form, although individuals do not have to use this. Individuals will be charged $10 per Subject Access Request. The Data Protection Officer will aim to provide the relevant data within 14 calendar days. The Data Protection Officer will always verify the identity of anyone making a subject access request before handing over any information.
Contact Details for Data Protection Officer
Name: Manjeet Singh
Cell: +91 9855295554
Address: 16, Chandigarh IT Park, Chandigarh, India – 460101
Updates to Privacy Statement
From time to time, Beyond Codes may revise this online Privacy Statement. Any such changes to this Privacy Statement will be promptly communicated on this page. This Privacy Statement was last updated on 15th May 2018.